It doesn’t exist and don’t even tell me you believe in it without a proper explanation. Whatever happens on the first meeting is ATTRACTION and not love
Meeting someone for the first time,something must attract you to them. It could be their way of speaking,dance steps,dressing or smiles.
It doesn’t mean you love them,it only means they have caught your fancy. Attraction can be channeled to love and can also bring heart break if not well handled.
Attraction is an interest. Someone’s black thick eyes can instantly attract you to them.
It doesn’t mean you are ready enough to call it love.
Love has many definition. It is an intense feelings of affection and care toward someone while attraction is the action or power of evoking interest in or liking for someone or something.
Attraction at first sight happens,not love. So that is the based on the definition.
It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be very friendly the first time you meet people but don’t be fast to think you are in love because what you still have is ATTRACTION which can be grown, developed in to love or shattered into heartbreak.
Here are my personal 26 characteristics you can be attracted to in people that have nothing to do with their physical appearance.
1. Their handwritings.
2. Their laugh.
3. Their dancing,whether they’re good or bad at it.
4. Being confident without being arrogant.
5. When their smiles makes other people smiles.
6. The way they quote their favorite movies.(Indian)
7. Their voice.
8. Being able to admitt their are wrong
9. Their secrets
10. Their walking step.
11. Their knowledge on wide range of topics
12. Their sense of humor
13. Their unique scent.
14. Their ability to be playful.
15. Their humility.
16. When they can tease you without being offensive.
17. Their intelligence.
18. Their approach to life with ease
19. Their way of eating(shy to eat in public place, hiding to eat).
20.The way they pronounce and repeat certain words.( really, yeah, OK, right)
21. When they have integrity about everything they do.
22. Their good social skills – they know how to have a friendly conversation.
23. When they know how to have fun.
24. Their loyalty.
25.Their talk of motivation and drive.
26. Their choice of clothes/outfit.
With the above characteristics mentioned I can now stand on my own view : THERE IS NO THING AS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
Am not here to make anybody find fault in me. This is my own personal view on this topic.
I guess am able to convince any body reading this post or write up. This is my own view about “nothing like love at first sight”
I have a simple question for my fellow bloggers.
My questions for you:
- Have you ever love someone at first sight?
- Have you been attracted to someone at first sight
Please let me know all your reactions, views and insights in the comment box below.
Kogwuonye Patrick Onyeka
University of Benin