Over the time, i personally discovered that there is no finish line in the race of life.Every body has different stages of living it.
What a life! Life is full of twists, turns, ups and downs, surprises and disappointments. Life offers each and everyone of us different opportunities and once an opportunity is lost, its gone forever.
Its up to us to patiently prepare, wait, recognise and utilize every opportunity that comes our way. We learn on the way.
The following are instances i used to judge on my view about the “don’t quite mindset” which i know i have used alot and it favours me alot. Every body have a time to make it. The instance are listed below:
- one person graduates @20yrs and struggle for the next 5yrs to get a job, another graduates @25yrs and gets a job immediately.
- One can marry a virgin and wait for the next decade to have the blessing of Children, while another probably after series of abortions in her past becomes a mother immediately after marriage.
- A fellow becomes MD @25yrs and dies @55yrs, another MD @ 55yrs and lives to 90yrs.
Nobody has it all or knows it all. There is a reason why we all don’t fall at the same time, it’s so that when one is down, weak and discourage, the other who is strong can encourage and lift the other.
Although life is complicated, lets learn to go easy on ourselves.
Whatever trials, challenges and down times we face will surely come to pass. And we will be up and strong again to help those that are down around us.
NEVER LOSE HOPE…When the road gets tough have this mindset of don’t quit. we all have a story to tell someday.
May God bless your hustle.
Here is a question for my fellow bloggers and readers:
1. What are you contribution,opinion and views about the Post?
2. Have you ever thought of quiting as your struggle for life?
Please let me know all your reactions, views and insights in the comment box below!
Kogwuonye Patrick Onyeka
University of Benin
Credited to :
Those who Struggle and also have the mindset of don’t quit.