I look at successful billionaires and always ask this question, what did they do different?
How did they achieve this much success and money? People usually say “It all destiny, they were lucky”. I could take any answer for my questions, but not when destiny is involved.
I am a strong believer that everyone makes their own destiny, from a beggar on the street to the president of a country. Everyone sees the end result, but no one sees the effort that has gone behind that success.
Did these successful people had it easy?
Nope I don’t think so. So what it is that differentiate them from the rest of us?
Also, what is it that we can do to at least start to be like them?
1. You are your own limit – Yes, you can have everything you want in life, if you don’t put limitations in your brain.
2. You don’t know what to do – You have a goal, but you don’t know how to go about achieving it. Well, maybe you haven’t researched enough. Breathe and live your goals. Don’t rest till you find out how and what you need to do to achieve your goals.
3. The law of cause and effect – For every cause there is an effect. Everything happens because of an underlying reason. You want to be rich? Follow a life history of a person who rose from rags to riches. You want to be a successful entrepreneur, imitate a successful entrepreneur you know.
4. it’s not going to be easy – Make peace with it. it will require an extra effort. You have to push yourself again and again. Find time to do what you want to do. Your comfort zone is your biggest enemy. Do it yourself.
5. Don’t forget your values – Last but most important. Don’t ever forget you are made up of. If its feels wrong, most probably it is. You think it is wrong as those are your values.
Here is a question for my fellow bloggers and readers:
1. What are you contribution,opinion and views about the Post?
2. What are the things you do that shows who you are?
Please let me know all your reactions,views and insights in the comments below!
Kogwuonye Patrick Onyeka
University of Benin
Credited to :
Those who Struggle and also have the mindset of don’t quit.